Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One of "Those" days.....

It has been just "one of those days" for me.  After a pretty good nights sleep I awake ready to start a good day.  It just went downhill from there...at least for a bit.  I didn't have my normal morning quiet time with God, not a good start.  So what did I do with all the "little" things that happened today--COMPLAIN!  You know what happened...everything has worked out just fine.  I was reminded that when I take my eyes off Jesus and put them on my problems my little problems appear very BIG.  But God is bigger and I am so thankful for that.  Even when I am looking the other way He still has his eye on me.  So as I finish this day I am now fixing my eyes on Jesus and I know that tomorrow is a new day.  Praise the Lord!!

"Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always." 
Psalm 105:4


"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."  Hebrews 12:2

Ready for a GREAT day tomorrow!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment