Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Struggling

I am struggling.  I lost 4 lbs when I was sick just over a month ago and I can't afford to lose weight.  I have tried to gain it back but with the busy days and trying to adjust to working again it just isn't happening.  Plus add the stress that I put on myself or allow myself to take on and that doesn't help.  I am not a stress eater, I am the opposite of that.  Eating is difficult when I am stressed.

I took a day off this week to try and feel better but it is not working.  I knew that stepping outside my comfort zone would be uncomfortable but this is way beyond that.  I could take uncomfortable but this is very painful and very unpleasant.  I think I am doing well then realize I am not.  The stress is killing me and it is not the job itself but me and the pressure I put on myself.  They are working with me to make sure I take care of myself and then I feel weak, like I can't do what everyone else can do.  I just don't understand and I wish I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment