Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lunch with friends

I just have to say that yesterday I had lunch (well dinner for me) with one of my very close friends and her mom, whom I also call my friend.  I love my friend & her mom very much.  They are both very special to me.  We have known each other for many, many years and have been through some ups and downs together.

I want to just say a little about my friends mom.  This lady is one of the most positive people I know.  She has health issues but never complains.  She smile's all the time and is such a joy to be around.

I asked her how she was and she said she was great, no complaints...WOW!!  OK, I have known her long enough that I knew I would get that answer but still today I can't stop thinking how having such a positive outlook on life affects others.  One can't help but smile as soon as you meet this wonderful lady.  She wants to know all about you and how you are doing.  She truly is a blessing to me and to others that know her.  She is a good example for me to follow as I work on being a more positive person (it is easy for me to complain).

No comments:

Post a Comment